With Downtown Houston on one side and Sugar Land on the other, this master-planned community is an ideal haven removed from big city noise and pollution yet near enough to easily reach employment and business centers. Aliana is equipped with all the amenities a resident could need within the community, including good schools, security, parks and various opportunities for recreation. Neighborhoods within Aliana include Withers Ridge and Saratoga.
Aliana reflects an appreciation of natural beauty that is evident by the beautiful landscaping, the abundance of green spaces, and in the way streams run through parks. All this combines to make Aliana a charming community that connects its residents by creating a healthy and tranquil environment.
Location and Surroundings
Aliana is located in Richmond on the Grand Parkway, between Interstate-10 and Highway 59. The Westpark Tollway quickly takes residents to Downtown, while Sugar Land is easily accessible via the Grand Parkway. West Airport Boulevard is also easily accessible.
Recreational Activities and Schools in Aliana
The community offers residents loads of options for recreation, health and fitness, and fun. Amenities in Aliana include:
- Miles of trails adorned with flora for walking, jogging and cycling. There is also plenty of space for kids to play football, volleyball and other outdoor games.
- Parks in this community are a sight for sore eyes with fountains and streams augmenting the beauty of the landscape. Lush greenbelts connect the whole community together and provide a place for neighbors to meet.
- The Club at Aliana and Swim Center is a center that provides various resort-style amenities and is a place where community dwellers can gather for different events and festivals. Swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness center and much more can be found at the clubhouse.
- The club also serves as a place to hold parties and formal receptions. The ballroom, party rooms and large patio at Aliana’s community center ensure that residents can host both indoor and outdoor events.
- Additionally, residents can start a group or class and enjoy any activity together. From book clubs and mahjong tournaments to Zumba and karate classes – Aliana living means you never run out of things to do.
- Restaurants in Richmond include Sandy McGee’s, Ninja Japanese Cuisine and Pier 36 Seafood and Oyster Bar.
For even more entertainment, nightlife, dining, and shopping options, Aliana residents can easily visit nearby Sugar Land and the surrounding areas.
Highly rated schools near Aliana include Madden Elementary School, Oyster Creek Elementary School, James Bowie Middle School, Garcia Middle School, Austin High School and Travis High School.
The community benefits from Houston Community College, University of Houston Sugar Land and Wharton County Junior College for higher education.
Aliana schools are operated by the Fort Bend Independent School District.
All school zoning should be independently verified. The School District should be contacted directly to determine the School and for which it is zoned.
Real Estate Trends in Aliana
Several reputed developers have built beautiful homes in Aliana and are available for new constructions. Homes greatly vary in size, style, floor plan and architectural design. Lot sizes can range from 6,500 to over 18,000 square feet. Most homes have 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms.
Prices for homes can range from $250,000 to $850,000 depending on whether the property is small or a luxury estate, while the average price is $362,647.
More information about beautiful homes currently for sale in Aliana or homes in nearby surrounding areas can be obtained from one of Team Sadler’s skilled real estate agents.
If you prefer to call Team Sadler – please do not hesitate, we would love to hear from you – (713) 628-4487
No Hype – No Pressure – Just Honest Customer Service.
And as always…. Service with a Smile!